Vacancies and theses
At the Institute of Crystallography, we offer:
- technical and administrative employee positions
- student assistent jobs
- theses (BSc, MSc) and project works
- staff positions for PhD and Postdoc.
Please get in contact with us for the following job offers or offers for theses:
- Offer for secretary of the institute. For further information please see announcement.
- Offer for research assistant/PhD student: solvation structures around non-magnetic metal oxide nanoparticles. For further information please see announcement.
- Offer for theses: synthesis and characterization of zircone-type compounds (Zr,Hf,Ce)SiO4 . For further information please see announcement.
- Offer for SHK/WHB or theses: variable non-magnetic metal oxide nanoparticles. For further information please see announcement.
- Offer for SHK/WHB or theses: iron oxide nanoparticles in organic solvents. For further information please see announcement.
- Offer for SHK/WHB or theses: investigation of heterogenous catalysts by the pair distribution function. For further information please see announcement.
If no actual job offers are available, we nevertheless appreciate your unsolicited application.
Scientific staff - PhD/Postdoc
Please send your application documents (CV, certificates, motivation letter) to our secretary and/or the contact person, referring to the research topic of your choice.
Master, Bachelor and Project theses
Please get in touch with the contact person of your favorite research topic. Feel free to approach the PhD students or staff working on these topics in advance.
Student assistants in research or internship
Throughout the entire year, we offer research work on the various topics at the institute in Aachen or at the outstation in Garching. If you are interested to work during your studies on a research topic at our Institute, please approach the respective contact person or directly a PhD student or scientific staff on the topic. A personal visit to our Institute is also possible, to get a better thematic overview of available projects.
For general questions please contact our secretary.
Student assistants in teaching
You can also support us as student assistant for teaching. For this, please get in contact with Dr. Lars Peters.Copyright: © IfK
From left to right:
Laura Ritterbach, Stephanie Theunissen, Artem Zaidman, Johanna Wilden, Patricia Fehrentz, Max Kamper, Julia Spanhoff, Nils Ackermann, Tobias Stollenwerk, Marcus Große, Jana Schreiber, Christa Claßen, Noel Ladenthin, Jonas Werner, Anna Kellermann, Hyun-il Park